SteelSeries Aerox 3 Stage Mouse Test 3

It was an excellent year for Steelers. The device manufacturer and game accessories have released a flop of new mice this year. It seems that we have examined all their range and in almost any case, they have received high notes on our part.

Durable, affordable, accurate and responsive are just some common themes for each review. Steelers quickly became a solid option for those looking for quality gaming mice. Xerox 3 is no different. Of course, it's wired, which is always a little disappointing, but there is no doubt that Xerox 3 is absolutely fantastic.

Most will buy Xerox 3 for games. I mean it's a game mouse after all. It is light, fast, accurate and incredibly reactive. It's perfect for games; However, I also use the mouse for work. I use it for 2 good weeks and more I use it, the more I fall in love. It's a perfect mouse for every day that has all the tools you will need to be a competitive player.

NEW SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless Mouse is LEGIT! The Rocket One Pro Air mouse has been my favorite mouse for nearly a year now, but I already had to replace it once. I am not convinced that it can withstand as well as a Steelers mouse. Despite his lightness, Xerox 3 seems resistant. Not to mention that it is classified IP54, resistant to water, dust and dirt. So, if you have moral mittens like me, your perspiration should not destroy your mouse. One might think that with its honeycomb housing, you would have to worry about dirt and grime in the bowels, but that's not the case.

The price is correct too. At the time of writing this article, the mouse was quoted at a little less than $60.00 on Amazon (on sale). The PDF is about $80, which is a high price for a wired mouse, but less than $60 is an excellent value for money. The prevailing rate for high-end competitive wireless gaming mice is greater than $100. So, if you are looking for something a little cheaper, Xerox 3 is an excellent value for money.

The Steelers Prime mouse is a game mouse without frills or gadgets. The premium is nothing extraordinary or unique. However, the Xerox 3 really stands out. Thank you largely with RGB lighting. There are two RGB zones inside the mouse, visible through the honeycomb hull. There is also another RGB band at the bottom. I love aesthetics and mouse really jumps to the eyes. Even my wife was impressed by the appearance of the mouse.

Weighing only 59 g, Xerox 3 is one of the lightest play mice on the market. Its lightness allows fast movements and quick response times. Not to mention that it is easy to navigate, comfortable to hold and durable, so far. I already dropped the mouse, and fortunately she held the shot. As a result, no crack or any other defect has been noticed.

It also works as announced on any surface. Of course, he slips wonderfully on my huge game mouse pad. No surprises here, but it also worked on my cloth cough and my bumpy kitchen table. In each case, the mouse behaved as it should and reacted whatever the surface. Even the rubber scroll wheel is nice and works exactly as it should.

The mouse buttons produce satisfactory clicks and are not as noisy as the Steelers mouse premium. I never found myself bored by the clicks. Not to mention others in the house that never appeared irritated by all clicks either.

In simple terms, the Xerox 3 game mouse is an excellent mouse and exceeded all my expectations. That said, I would opt for the wireless route with the Xerox wireless mouse; However, if you are looking to save a few dollars, the wired version will not disappoint you. It is an aesthetic, fast, lightweight and incredibly reactive mouse. For money, it's as good as for a game mouse.

Comments

Popular Posts